1. Brush coat well, freeing any loose fur or dander.
2. Run water until room temperature.
3. Using P+G cone-shaped tip, squeeze shampoo THE SHEDDER into coat, working into gentle lather.
4. Rinse well. If all goes smoothly, repeat.
5. Apply the final coat and work through fur with fingers. Let sit for as long as possible.
6. Rinse well.
7. Towel dry.
8. Air dry or use low temp setting on hairdryer.
9. Explain to dog that while beauty is not important, it is definitely a bonus.
10. Snuggle together freely on any and all furniture.